Friday, June 10, 2011

Some good news

Well a few months ago my car got broken into :( and there was some damage done to the driver side door and the window. Well the police got a lot of fingerprints and even a hand print or two or off my car. Well while we were in Alaska, they called me and said that they found out who the guy was that broke into my car and had a warrant out for his arrest and hopefully it wouldn't take to long to pick him up. And low and behold, this morning the prosecuting attorneys office called me to let me know that he was going to trail on Monday on a Felony case. Wooo Hoo!!!! The only thing I had to do was get my damages on my car estimated and take it down to the court house for Monday. That's some of the best news I've gotten in a while! :) And I can't wait to hear that this bozo has to pay me for the damages to my car. I mean really, what kind of a fruit bat breaks into a car and doesn't steal anything but my car charger! Honestly people. I'm just glad that he is finally getting what he deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment