Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dreaming of a house..

Today while I'm sitting at work doing nothing (because it's our slow period right now) I'm thinking about houses.. What kind of house I want? What I want it to look like? The features I want it to have. Well I came up with a list of the things I want in our house. And here it is:
  • 3+ bedrooms
  • 2+ bathrooms
  • hardwood floors
  • tile in the kitchen
  • walk in closets
  • patio deck
  • 2 car garage
  • large open kitchen
  • pantry
  • 2 ovens
  • lots of cabinets
  • front porch
  • sink in the laundry room
  • fireplace
  • big master bathroom with 2 sinks
  • lots of trees!
  • hall closet
  • 1 level
  • attic or basement
  • lawn and fence
  • storage in laundry room
  • spacious living and dining room 
  • be up to date
Do you think I'm being a little too picky? Maybe when the time comes we should just build our house so that I don't have to go through and be picky about all the things that it doesn't have. haha Hmm, who knows what we'll end up doing. But I just want a nice house that we can raise a family in and one that we won't have to move out of in a few years. It's going to be a forever house and that's final!

No comments:

Post a Comment