Monday, June 13, 2011

Slow Monday

Well, I can officially say this will more than likely be a boring post. It was a very slow day today. I just worked and did absolutely nothing except look at baby stuff and think of the future and what i want a baby nursery to look like. Ok, here's how much of an organizational freak I am.. Are you ready? I am already planning and figuring out what we need to buy and how much money everything is going to cost. I just can't help myself. I have always wanted children and now that I'm married, I can finally plan and plot things for children and our future. And I love that! I love being able to think about having children and just looking at stuff and seeing what kind of bedding I want and seeing if Andrew likes it. That kind of thing just makes me all happy and giddy inside!  I just can't wait to have kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment