Friday, June 17, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Sorry I've MIA for a few days but I've been super duper busy with school, work and the hubby of mine. I'm completely drained right now because Andrew and I spent all yesterday evening at our friends Susan and Matt's house, helping them get ready for a yard sale today. And my goodness, did they have a lot of stuff to sell. We didn't leave until around 11:30pm. And I had to get up at 6:45am for work this morning, which means this chick right here is flipping tired!!! But goods news is they were all ready for the yard sale today and Andrew is there helping while I'm stuck inside working.. yuck! ha.. Oh well.. Anyways, some goods news is that Andrew's financial aid money finally came in! YAY! You have no idea how happy and excited this makes me! So we are going to get everything we need to get taken care of done and put some in a savings account and then we're going out to Olive Garden for our 6 month anniversary. I can't believe it's already been 6 months since we've gotten married. Wow... Ok, on to other things. I haven't gotten my letter from Collin yet. I'm expecting it to be here today though! So hopefully it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment